August 12, 2013

Elf baked blush

A while ago baked makeup became something that every brand needed to put out there. The baked blushes I tried were the e.l.f ones. They are only $3 a pop, so I said well thats cheaper than anywhere else. I purchased mine online.
I have the colors pinktastic and peachy cheeky.
The colors in the pan appear to be quite lovely wearable colors...
This is pinktastic, it is actually more pale shimmer than pink.
Peachy cheeky is hardly peach at all and is mostly pink.
Here are swatches, top- pinktastic, bottom- peachy cheeky. Pinktastic makes a wonderful shimmery highlighter, a terrible blush, as it is not pink at all. Peachy cheeky is very light swatched but does give a glowy amount of color to the cheeks that is slightly peachy.


Recommend? I say if you want shimmer without sparkle try it out, but maybe get a darker one so it won't be too light. And only buy pinktastic for a highlighter.