July 15, 2013

Shopping Haul

This is going to be my first haul post, and I hope you enjoy! So I had only about 2 hours of shopping time while I was on vacation so I am going to show you what I got. The stores I purchased things at were ROSS, ULTA, and Sephora.

 Here is a picture of everything I got. I got a sea-foam colored dress that was $16, a high-low skirt that was $13, and a pair of dark blue jeans that were $10 at Ross.
 Here's everything I got at Sephora including the little samples. I got the Sephora Collection 8hr mattifying compact foundation ($22). An OCC lip tar in the shade Divine for my friend for her B-day( no review, and $18). A lovely gold Sephora Collection eye liner in girls night out ( $9). A Sephora lip liner in Pure Pinky ($5). Bite Beauty Lip Layers Duo Lipstick in Shiraz & Retsina ($12). OPI Sephora nail polish blasted in opal ($3). And finally the samples were of Marc Jacobs Honey, and Boscia Moisturizer.
 Here is what I got at Ulta, it was a spring beauty bag on sale for $5.99. I won't name all the contents since the original contents were all mixed up so I am not sure what was supposed to be in it. And some things I will be giving to my friend as well for her B-day.
Here are the other miscellaneous things I got. I purchased a Mundi Wallet in a gold shade($8.99) and another Nivea balm this one in Vitamin Swirl.