July 26, 2013

Mini haul

I have been trying a lot of products this past week and I'd thought I'd post what new things I have been using. A few things I just got today but others I bought right after my last mini haul.
These are the two things I got at Bath&Body Works. A warm vanilla sugar lotion( It is amazing), and a stress relief eucalyptus tea sugar scrub.
 Here are the two random things, a new pack of maybelline clean express makeup remover cloths, and Biore deep cleansing pore strips.
 I am also almost out of foundation and thought I would try the new maybelline fit me shine-fee foundation in the lightest shade 110 porcelain. 
 I don't have many lipsticks( 6 before these and 2 were from last week), so I wanted to try a few new ones. I got maybelline vivids shocking coral (more magenta then coral), maybelline color whisper in coral ambition, revlon lip butter in pink lemonade, and NYC 2in1 lip color in the hot pinks.
 I got the elf lip stain since I wanted to try a inexpensive one and it is already dried out. 
 I also finally bought one of the stila lip glaze mini sets this one in flower power.
And lastly the neutrogena moisturesmooth color stick in juicy peach, and let me tell you so far I love it!