July 1, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

Today I have another review for you, and this time it's on the famous maybelline color tatoo! In case you don't know what these are they are a long wearing cream eyeshadow. Right now I only have one shade, but I plan on buying more. The shade I have is inked in pink!

 So this is what the packaging looks like...It's a basic glass jar like container with the name and color printed on. On one side is the lid, and turned over you can see the color through the glass.
 Opened up you can see that I have used this product a few times, in real life I have barely made a dent.
Here is the most accurate swatch taken in natural lighting, it is a lovely pale pinky shade with an almost satin finish.

Recommend? Yes! One day I wore it out shopping with my friends and I kept asking if it had creased and they kept telling me that it had not! I still do recommend setting it with an eyeshadow, or using it as an eyeshadow base since cream shadows do tend to crease faster.