June 24, 2013

E.L.F Jumbo Gloss Stick in Pink Umbrellas:Review + Swatch

In my post on the covergirl jumbo gloss balm, I mentioned that this was a similar product. It is indeed a similar product, and I have to say I kinda like it better. It is only $2 and available online, at Target, and Walmart. I have the color pink umbrellas.

 The packaging is almost exactly the same as the Covergirl one. Its in a twist up tube, but the nice thing about this is that it has a clear cap.
 Here is a simple swatch on my hand, it is a little less orangey and a little more pink.
Recommend? Maybe. They are not very long lasting, so I will probably not purchase more myself. But they do provide that glossy look with a tint of color. I would also like to mention they smell strongly of mint. They are not sticky, and do not get into the spaces in the lips.